About the Opportunity
Our client is a leading US based financial services firm seeking a REMOTE Workday Engineer for their Human Capital Management implementation project. Must have experience with Integrations.
You will join a team of 10 Workday Engineers developing integrations for their recent Workday implementation. Ideal candidate will have previous Team Lead experience but not required.
This is a collaborative team that is empowered to make decisions and bring ideas to the table. Great culture and management team!
- Workday Studio experience a must. This is a heavy technical role
- 3+ years as a technical Workday Engineer with solid experience creating integrations and good understanding of security best practices
- End to end integration experience including: Testing, Sign off, Deployment
- For those with Team Lead experience, this is an opportunity to lead the coordination of Business & Data Analysts, Systems Architects and ETL Leads with respect to solution designs
- Will act as a project manager at times, leading the calls, working with the business lines, gathering requirements
- Travel 1-2 times per quarter to corporate headquarters
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or at least 6 years’ experience in a technical application environment
- Experience with EIB’s, Reporting, Data Transformation and Integration tools including Workday Studio
- Core HCM, Compensation, Recruiting, Finance, and Procurement Modules
*No VISA sponsorship offered at this time. Must be able to work on our client’s W2.
$100,000 – 140K plus bonus
Create Job Alerts