VP of Finance
The VP of Finance will have primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities of the company. This will include direct responsibility for accounting, finance, and strategic planning. Further, the VP of Finance will be responsible for managing the banking relationships and outside audits as well as tax preparation and filings.
- Provides leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives.
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organization.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with senior executives so as to identify their needs and seek full range of business solutions.
- Provide executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities.
- Serve as liaison with tax monitoring firm with respect to IRS issues with our clients.
- Manage processes for financial forecasting, and consolidation and reporting to the company
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with GAAP and applicable federal, state and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
- Ensure timely financial reporting for all the companies to financial institutions and the partners.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BS in Accounting or Finance, CPA highly desirable
- 10+ years in progressively responsible financial leadership roles
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
- A displayed intersection of quality standards including; ambition, intelligence and ethics
Create Job Alerts