About the company
- Our client is a sought-after, highly regarded global organization that is headquartered right here in Buffalo, NY. They have been in business for over 100 years, and are a trailblazer of their industry – remaining family run, yet advanced to become a billion dollar organization.
About the job
The role of the Tax Accountant is an integral member of the tax team adding value through assisting with a variety of projects as well as working closely with the Tax Manager, Tax Sr. Manager and Sr. Director in the preparation of all aspects of tax compliance (Federal, State and Foreign income tax, and property tax). In addition, the Tax Accountant will assist in research, monitoring and accounting for non-compliance tax related functions.
- One (1) to three (3) years of tax experience – preferably in a public accounting environment required
- Bachelor’s degree within accounting required. Additional experience will be considered in lieu of degree
- CPA preferred
Benefits and Perks
- Growth opportunities with the team and throughout the organization
- Generous PTO package
- Week off between Christmas and New Years
- Onsite facilities
- Paid parking at office