About the Job
Our client is seeking a Remote Sr. Workday Software Engineer. Own the configuration, implementation, and support of multiple components of the Workday application at the platform level.
- Responsible for requirements gathering, developing, configuring, and supporting Workday security, tenant configuration, user interface and reporting
- Review and recommend changes to optimize performance of Workday tenant security and performance
- Ability to bring multiple parties together to address and communicate identified issues within the agreed SLAs
- Ability to manage bi-annual Workday releases, provide impact analysis on new release features, perform testing, project, and release management
- Drive discussions and projects with cross functional teams and stakeholders as needed
- Deep knowledge of Workday to recommend continuous improvement ideas to reduce expenses, streamline processes and/or improve efficiency
- Apply recommended information security standards when evaluating and configuring solutions
- Assess the technical viability of new and emerging Workday products and functionality
- Create and maintain appropriate system documentation; clearly and effectively and communicates documentation to teammates and stakeholders
- Communicate when development tasks could be at risk and works with the Project/Team Manager to mitigate the risks
- Has a good understanding of supported business functions across the Workday platform
- Identifies best practices and implements accordingly
- Can speak to dependencies and constraints with other functionality and cross-functional business teams
- Execute regular Workday security and platform level auditing, identify any gaps and build needed audit reporting
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or at least 6 years’ experience in a technical application environment
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on Workday experience configuring and supporting Workday security, reporting and tenant setup across the Workday platform including HR, Recruiting, Time, Finance, and Procurement
- Deep knowledge of Workday security model, business process, reporting and configuration with the ability to apply knowledge to meet business needs excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to take accountability and resolve issues independently
- Ability to handle multiple projects/tasks concurrently and meet deadlines despite conflicting demands
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional stakeholders and teammates.
- Must be a motivated, self-starter who is able to work independently with limited supervision and direction
- Understanding and insight into evaluating current product quality and production methods and ability to maintain focus on the continuous improvement of processes, products, and services
- Working Knowledge of collaborative techniques; ability to work with a variety of individuals and groups in a constructive and collaborative manner
- HR Functional experience in a matrixed organization preferred, but not required
- Workday Prism experience and Workday Pro Certification preferred but not required
- Consulting experience in the Workday ecosystem a plus
- Knowledge of SOX auditing and compliance a plus
- Some travel to corporate headquarters to be expected: 1- 2 times per quarter
Please note: this is a full-time, direct hire opportunity. Must be able to work on client’s W2. No C2C or visa sponsorship for this role.
Salary & Benefits
- Bonus Eligible
- Extensive benefits including health, dental, vision insurance, Company paid HSA, 401k with employer match and much more.
Create Job Alerts