About the Company
Our client is a long-standing, successful organization in the Northtowns in a stable industry that has not been negatively impacted by the pandemic or other market factors.
They offer top notch benefits including generous PTO and a hybrid work arrangement, “onsite when necessary” philosophy. Must be willing to be onsite at least once a week if needed based on project demands, meetings, etc.
About the Job
Our client is ready to redesign their existing Intranet that will include many new features and capabilities. They are looking for a Sr. Web Developer that can play a key role in getting their new Intranet off the ground. Much of the foundation has been laid already including the selection of a Content Management System. This role will be heavy programming / development but requires interfacing with stakeholders and/or team members during the requirements gathering phases.
- Collaboration with another Web Developer and stakeholders to flush out user stories in preparation for development activities.
- Create new features for Intranet including customer portal, search capabilities etc. customized user experiences based on department / role with the goal of making the Intranet the landing spot users start each day from.
- Plan, integrate, test, deploy and administer interactive technologies, websites, applications, and social media platforms
- Analyze, write, build, maintain and upgrade both new and previously developed websites following client’s deployment practices.
- Develop, configure, and maintain infrastructure of internally and externally built websites.
5+ years’ experience with the following:
- Microsoft’s .NET Frameworks: ASP.NET Web Forms and ASP.NET MVC
- Programming Languages: C#, VB.NET a plus
- Proven full stack development experience on large and mid-sized development initiatives
- Experience developing REST and SOAP Web APIs
- Strong understanding of web security and best practices.
- An eye for good UI/UX practices
• Prior experience standing up or participating in the development of an Intranet
Experience with web server administration, configuring public DNS, IIS administration, web Proxy and managed PKI.
• Knowledge of mobile-first design strategies and social media integrations
• Familiar with MVC. Net Core
Benefits & Perks
- Low cost medical, dental and prescription Drug Coverage
- Flexible work schedule – Willingness to be onsite 1 day/week if needed at minimum.
- Very generous Paid Time Off
- Paid Training & Certification / Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) with match
- Additional Company Funded Retirement Savings Account (even if you don’t contribute to 401K)
- Free parking, onsite gym and cafeteria
Create Job Alerts