About the Company
Our client is an innovative, international industry leader that designs and develops solutions that improve quality of life for millions of people around the world.
About the Job
Term: ASAP through December 2022 (option for extension)
Hours: EST business hours
Location: 100% Remote (EST timezone) or Hybrid in Western New York
Our client is seeking an Infrastructure Manager for a full time contract position that will assist Senior IT Leadership with a variety of administrative managerial tasks including:
- Facilitate Architecture Review Board – Lead meetings, review documents and workflow, create follow-up notes, disseminate relevant information to Project Managers, create documentation & process
- IT Vendor engagement, management & licensing
- Software Administration for Enterprise solutions like DocuSign / Smartsheet / Sharepoint
- Printer Lease Renewal, deployment management, strategy
- Security Operations – tracking remediation, Audit, POAM remediation, configuration/setting updates
- Ability to assist with long range planning roadmaps and 2023 budgeting
- Indirect resource management
- Provide status updates to CIO & other IT Leadership
- Reviewing & triaging SharePoint requests (1 hr / day)
- IT Vendor invoicing (4 hrs/month)
- Prior experience in an Infrastructure Management role that required vendor management, leading meetings, software/hardware licensing, good understanding of security issues and technology, documentation
- Facilitating meetings among vendors, engineering resources and end-user departments
- Comfortable navigating the Sharepoint environment
- Strong verbal skills for providing status and decision updates
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to develop solution and scoping approaches to assure positive outcomes
- Establishing effective relationships and communication with stakeholders
- Understands the importance of thorough documentation.
- Comfortable facilitating meetings and presenting updates to a group including C-level executives.
Benefits (Medical/PTO) available for W2 Contractors.