About the Company
Our client is an industry leader in fighting financial crimes. They are experiencing a period of incredible growth across their footprint which includes 2,500 employees across the globe. This is a tight knit team that has a passion for what they do and has fun doing it! If you are an innovative Security professional that thrives on problem solving in a dynamic, fast paced environment – where every day brings new challenges to solve, this is the company for you!
About the Job
- This position will be remote to start but a return to office (hybrid) is anticipated in later Q1 of 2022. Therefore, preference will be given to candidates that can eventually have an onsite presence in the following cities: Cleveland, OH – Buffalo, NY – Phoenix, AZ
In this role, you will play a key role reviewing and administering the global Splunk platform.
- Will work with Security Engineering team to create dashboards, alerts & scheduled searches.
- Help to expand Splunk platform with additional data sources.
- Audit SIEM to ensure rules and settings are sufficient and working properly.
- Help investigate security alerts
- 2+ years experience with Splunk
- Ability to work with many data sources
- Ability and preference for working independently
- Security certifications in Splunk or Sec+ a plus
- BS degree preferred