About the Company
Our client is an industry leader in fighting financial crimes. They are experiencing a period of incredible growth across their footprint which includes 2,500 employees across the globe. This is a tight knit team that has a passion for what they do and has fun doing it! If you are an innovative Security professional that thrives on problem solving in a dynamic, fast paced environment – where every day brings new challenges to solve, this is the company for you!
About the Job
- This position will be remote to start but a return to office (hybrid) is anticipated in later Q1 of 2022. Therefore, preference will be given to candidates that can eventually have an onsite presence in the following cities: Cleveland, OH – Buffalo, NY – Phoenix, AZ
In this role, you will work closely with a Sr. Security Engineer monitoring customer security, analyzing data/logs to detect security incidents and responding to incidents accordingly. You will play a key role on this team, with ability to investigate, recommend and implement security technology and security controls that will mitigate security vulnerabilities.
- 2+ years relevant Security experience
- Knowledge of Security frameworks like ISO & NIST
- Active Directory – design/audit Group Policy, grant permissions, least privilege
- Good understanding of firewalls, routers and switches (Dell, CyberArk, SonicWall, Cato, Ubiquiti or similar) and ability to create rules.
- Scripting a plus
- Security certifications a plus (Sec+ / CISSP/ OSCP / CASP etc.
- BS degree preferred