About the Employer:
Headquartered in downtown Buffalo, our client is an industry leader with 19 locations and over 750 employees in the US and abroad. They have doubled in less than 4 years! If you are looking for an employer that is growing and is committed to embracing state of the art technology this is the job for you!
Our client was named to Fortune’s List of the Country’s 100 Best Workplaces. They have been ranked for five consecutive years among the Best Companies to Work For in New York State and twice named the Best Place to Work among all large employers in Western New York. They also ranked among the top 10 large employers in 3 other states they operate in.
*Company is working a HYBRID work schedule.
About the Job:
Our client is building out their InfoSec / Cybersecurity Team and looking to add an experienced Security Analyst that can assist the infrastructure team but focus primarily on Security platforms, policies and initiatives. Upcoming project includes building out a new SIEM System.
Our client believes in building on your strengths and creating a path for you to achieve your career goals
About the Ideal Candidate:
2+ years’ experience with Security Tools such as CrowdStrike, Citrixrukavina
Experience with a SIEM System (AlienVault, etc.)
- Experience with daily Security tasks such as responding to alerts, Monitoring Security Logs, running Malware scans, researching Security Tools, etc.
- Must have the drive to hunt down potential threats.
- Assist in the development of emergency management plans, assessments and exercises.
- Assist in conducting threat and vulnerability assessments.
- Assist in preparing emergency response plans, performing risk assessments and providing recommendations to mitigate risks.
- Assist in development, implementation and execution of incident response plans.
- Manage and mitigate external email threats using spam-filtering solution.
- Assist with maintaining end-point security solutions with patching, updating and auditing.
- Monitor and analyze various alerts from a wide array of security devices and systems (SEIM, Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Systems, Networks, Anti-Virus)
- Manage internal PKI infrastructure by issuing, revoking, and renewing certificates in a timely manner.
- Evaluate, monitor and remediate known vulnerabilities in both workstation and server environments.
- Maintain a mobile device management solution securing enrolled corporate and employee owned devices.
- Participate in on call rotation for network server/infrastructure support.
Salary and Benefits:
*Competitive salary based on experience
*Full Benefits package
*Casual dress code including jeans
*Great downtown location in walking distance to popular restaurants and the theatre district.