ComputerPeople has been engaged by a very well-established financial services organization to help identify, recruit and hire a Salesforce Administrator for their growing team.
The selected employee will join a recently on-boarded (and very experienced) Senior Salesforce Administrator and will be responsible for the configuration, maintenance, and integration of the Financial Service Cloud platform. This role will serve as the point of contact for Salesforce issue management and reporting needs for the organization.
In this role, the Salesforce Administrator will be expected to perform the following tasks:
• Proactively seeks out, identifies, and implements system changes to support business needs, usability, data collection and process simplification.
• Maintains system security and integrity regarding all user information. This includes updates, adding or removing licenses, reassigning profile information, designing, creating, and maintaining roles and hierarchies, and monitoring usage and storage.
• Identifies, diagnoses, and resolves problems within the Salesforce environment.
• Coordinates the evolution, scope, and completion of new development or process and workflow changes.
• Maintains, enhances, and creates workflows, functions, and configurations within the Salesforce environment.
• Ensures integration and data exchange between Salesforce and external services, providers, or platforms.
• Builds, customizes, and supports reports or dashboards within Salesforce.
• Organizes, tests, and approves system changes prior to deployment.
• Assesses the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all interconnected upstream and downstream applications, systems, and processes.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Analytics, Information Systems, or related field.
• At least 2 years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator
• Salesforce.com Certifications, Salesforce Certified Administrator or Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator are a huge plus.
This position MAY be done remotely from a candidate located within the Eastern and Central timezones of the continental United States. Preference will be given to candidates who live in Western New York, specifically Buffalo, Rochester and Syracuse. We are unable to sponsor visas of any kind at this time.