About the Company
Our Northtowns client is an innovative industry leader whose products improve the quality of life for millions of people around the world. This is a Contract opportunity. During the contract period, the selected candidate would be an employee of ComputerPeople.
Benefits like medical insurance and PTO are available.
Term of Assignment: Through December of 2022
About the Job
Will provide software QA support for various application upgrades, integrations and new deployments including:
- Review requirements, prepare test plan and test cases and perform testing in various phases and provide the test analysis and reporting for deployments using ALM / Quality Center tools.
- Defines test methods and creates test plans for new or updated software projects to determine if the solution will perform accurately and reliably according to documented requirements as well as established standards under both normal and abnormal conditions.
- Ability to convert functional requirements into test plan, test cases and detailed test cases
- Executes and/or monitors the execution of testing and validation activities to ensure quality of execution.
- Ensures that validation state is maintained through operation of systems, executing proper testing, change control, and re-validation as necessary.
- Experience and willingness to execute lengthy manual regression testing scripts.
- Coordinates and communicates effectively with multiple groups, including developers, project managers, business owners, and all levels of management.
- Document bugs with clear and straight forward reproducible steps and check similar issues that are being tested
- Work Independently with minimum directions and willingly to learn and work on new applications
- Possess strong written and oral communication skills, along with the ability to interact professionally with a diverse range of team members
- 2+ years of relevant experience in QA Testing
- Demonstrated organizational and communication skills
- Knowledge of SDLC process and testing methods
- Experience on HP ALM toolset a plus