About the Client
Our client has been headquartered in Buffalo for over 60 years and is part of a global organization of state of the art distribution centers.
**This position can be remote or hybrid
About the Job
- As part of a team, will support the global technical implementation of Oracle ERP Cloud across multiple sites including multiple locations in North America and Europe.
- Collaborate with the core internal implementation team and external partners to help deliver a high-quality solution on time and within budget.
- Consult with business units to identify and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, data scope, usage, formatting, and security requirements as it relates to business systems
- Analysis of data and logical data model to design improvements needed for better reporting
- Lead the ongoing / continual process improvement initiatives to ensure system capabilities are being leveraged.
- Support the resolution of issues
- 3+ years experience implementing and supporting an ERP like Oracle Cloud (Oracle EBS, SAP, JD Edwards, etc.) with at least 1 full cycle implementation
- Experience configuring modules, preferably across SCM, Financials and HR
- Global team experience preferred
- Knowledgeable about key business processes across financials, supply chain, and human resource organizations
Create Job Alerts