About the Company:
Our client is looking for an O365 Engineer to join their talented team of Network & Server Engineers. In this role you will pay a key role in the direction, implementation and enhancement of Microsoft Cloud technologies.
About the Job:
If you are looking for a role where you can be an integral part of the team and
make an immediate impact this is the job for you.
- Implement and leverage cloud technologies including MS Teams, Exchange Online, SharePoint and OneDrive.
- Establish best practices for O365 technologies
- Identify security risks and recommend solutions
- Monitor and test performance
- Implement Conditional Access / Tenant policies & M365 mobile device management.
About the Ideal Candidate:
*3-5 years of relevant O365 / M365 Engineer experience.
*Windows 10, MS Office, MS SQL Server experience
*PowerShell automation experience a plus.
Salary and Benefits:
*Competitive salary based on experience
*Full Benefits package
*Casual dress code including jeansCreate Job Alerts