About the Company
Our client is a long-standing, locally operated organization with suburban headquarters in the Buffalo area. They are a highly profitable, employee-centric organization in the midst of exciting changes to modernize technology and process in their IT group. They provide opportunities to cross train and leadership programs to help you advance in your career. They offer top notch benefits including generous PTO, Bonus and a hybrid work arrangement that leans more heavily toward remote work (if preferred).
About the Job
As part of the M365 Team, you will lead the continued rollout of M365 features across a 2000+ employee organization. While email is fully operational, Teams, SharePoint and OneDrive are in various stages of deployment. You will really have ownership of the M365 evolution organizationally ensuring optimal performance for the business users.
- 60-80% Architectural Role but team also provides highest level of support for escalated, complex issues.
- Will work with Microsoft to open cases as necessary
- 5+ years in M365 and associated components like Teams, OneDrive, SharePoint, etc.
- Strong Azure AD and related security
- Strong experience setting conditional access policies
- Good understanding of security considerations around deploying M365 mobile applications
Benefits & Perks
- Annual Bonus Program
- Low cost medical, dental and prescription Drug Coverage
- Flexible work schedule – onsite only when project work dictates it
- Very generous Paid Time Off
- Paid Training & Certification / Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) with match
- Additional Company Funded Retirement Savings Account (even if you don’t contribute to 401K)
- Free parking, onsite gym and cafeteria