This position will provide financial business support for various groups within the bank. The individual will report to the Senior Finance Manager and will be responsible for designing, developing, and producing financial reporting and analysis to serve our business clients and assist in cross functional activities.
Essential Job Functions
- Support the month-end closing process by consolidating and developing supporting commentary on financial results
- Manage monthly forecast process for groups supported inclusive of business partner discussions, updating the Adaptive forecast system, and providing forecast to forecast variance analyses
- Perform financial analysis to identify areas for financial performance improvement. Effectively communicate results, insights, and recommendations to the Finance team and Leadership team
- Partner with management reporting group to develop cost allocation methodologies and perform financial analysis in support of cost allocations
- Maintain views of Risks & Opportunities for businesses supported to ensure that business partners are meeting performance targets.
- Actively participate in special projects and other requests as needed
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field is required
- 2 years+ of analytical experience in Finance, Business, or related field.
- Experience providing decision support and building client relationships
- Strong financial and/or accounting acumen
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills
- MS Office with proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Understand and communicate correlation between financial results and critical business