About the Company
Our client is a very well-established financial services firm with an ever-increasing presence here in Buffalo and throughout Western New York. They have made a huge commitment to Technology in order to better serve their clients and community. The list of projects on the horizon is extensive and will require employees who are willing and able to grow their skillsets. More importantly, there is no on-call support required. Overtime is also minimal.
About the Job
This isn’t your ordinary IT Support position. Rather than exclusively taking calls for remote support for FIXING problems, you’ll get the opportunity to play an active role in CREATING SOLUTIONS.
This is an on-site position in Warsaw, NY. Tired of commuting and paying for parking? Check this out!
Each office location has at least 2-3 IT Support Specialists who, as a team, will be responsible for overall support of our client’s local footprint, including branch operations. You’ll take a hands-on approach with many of your daily tasks, involving approximately 30% of your time traveling locally using company-provided transportation. Immediate projects that you’ll have an impact on include a Papercut Project Implementation, several office remodels and new laptop/desktop rollouts.
- 3+ years of experience working with Microsoft operating systems, databases, and Office applications
- Experience in supporting and troubleshooting Intel based client technology. Our client recently moved from Citrix to a Windows Environment
- Strong Active Directory knowledge
- Mac Experience is a very large plus as they’ve just rolled out MacBooks to their marketing/sales departments
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. The ability to work as a team is critical to the success of the role and the department
- As this position will require local travel, a clean driving record is an absolute must
This employer offers an incredible array of employee-focused benefits, including a pension and low-cost insurance optionsCreate Job Alerts