About the Company
Our client is a large-scale medical services provider with multiple offices, supporting over 500 professional users (doctors, nurses, practitioners, administrative professionals, etc.). Their primary offices are located in Williamsville. They are a Windows shop and are mostly standardized on Dell hardware. They also have a mix of Apple/Android devices (tablets, phones, etc.)
About the Job
The current Service Desk team of three professionals is using FreshDesk Ticketing System for support requests and they are moving to a Self-Service model in the near future. They are looking for a Senior-level Service Desk Coordinator who can help to more clearly define best practices to triage requests and assign work according to urgency/difficulty. You’ll also document outcomes, maintain SLAs, and follow up with customers to ensure satisfaction. Lastly, you’ll be able to roll up your sleeves and actually resolve issues that fall within your domain/knowledge area. Less than 10% of time will be spent visiting satellite offices to provide hands-on support. This is an on-site position with standard 8-5 working hours, with some flexibility for start/end time (to get kids on/off the bus, etc.). There is very little need for on-call support.
- 2 – 3 years help desk experience in a structured Service Desk environment. FreshDesk or similar tool would be a plus.
- Associates Degree required; BS preferred
- Networking knowledge for PC connectivity (TCP/IP, Ethernet, Wireless, DNS, DHCP, VPN)
- Knowledge of LAN/WAN infrastructure
- Microsoft Windows Server/Desktop Operating Systems
- Microsoft Office configuration
- Microsoft Exchange 2016 a plus. They will be moving to O365 in the new year.
- Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops
- Apple/Android Operating Systems
Our client offers an extensive and competitive benefits package.