About the Company
Our client is a well known, long standing employer with HQ in the northtowns and over 500 employees across NY state. Fantastic benefits including discounted travel, generous PTO, annual bonus and a hybrid work model (3 days from home).
About the Job
Our client is fully committed to moving towards an Azure Cloud model as much as possible. As a mid-sized company, you won’t have red tape getting in the way of getting these exciting projects accomplished. This role encompasses oversight for Infrastructure & Cloud platforms, Security, Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery. Will manage a team of 3-4 technical resources responsible for Telecom/Networking, Microsoft Systems & Database Administration.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to continue to grow in the IT Leadership space.
- Provide assistance to IT Director in the areas of strategic planning, budgeting, architecture, MSP/vendor management and helping to drive the vision for the IT organization.
- Willing to roll up your sleeves and provide hands on assistance when needed.
- Experience managing technical resources in the data center / infrastructure / database space
- Experience transitioning from on-prem to Cloud platform (Azure)
- Prior experience in Microsoft systems administration
- Knowledge of ITIL best practices
- Project management experience
- Experience with regulatory controls and agencies like PCI, HIPAA, NY DFS preferred
Create Job Alerts