About the Company:
Our Lockport based client has over 90 years of experience and continues to enjoy steady growth.
About the Job:
In this position, you will manage a team of 4 IT professionals whose focus is supporting the hardware & software that keeps their 100+ locations up and running! The primary function of this role is to serve the organizations customers (both internal and external) from an IT knowledge perspective. Successful candidate will also be responsible for researching and implementing strategic technological solutions.
Will manage and support a technical environment comprised of:
- Windows Servers including Windows 2012 R2 (8 servers)
- Virtualization (HyperV)
- Deskside hardware & software support for 80 staff (Windows 7 / 10)
- Support of VOIP phone system
- WatchGuard Firewall’s and Barracuda as backup software
About the Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience managing a team and providing guidance from a strategic standpoint
- Experience developing Capital Departmental Budgets
- Strong technical acumen/ability; especially from a Networking perspective
- Strong Customer Service mentality – enjoy supporting users and being “Face of the IT Department”
- Experience with PDI Enterprise software a huge plus!
$80K – $95K based on experience