About the Company
Our client is a rapidly growing regional financial institution with offices throughout WNY. They have a solid reputation for taking care of their employees. This position is 100% remote with the caveat that if absolutely needed, the selected candidate may have to visit one of their physical offices. For that reason, we are looking for someone within a 1-2 hour drive of Buffalo, Rochester or Syracuse.
About the Job
We are recruiting for an experienced Information Technology Auditor. The selected candidate will lead the planning and execution of audits that evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of critical technology and information security functions including application controls, cybersecurity risks, cloud-based technology implementations, and IT general controls as well as financial and operational control activities.
- Auditor with at least 2-3 years of experience in IT SOX controls & IT audits. Operational / financial audit experience a plus; Financial institution audit experience a huge plus
- CISA or other audit certification(s) required
- Familiarity with COSO, NIST frameworks, as well as proficiency planning/executing/reporting on IT audits
- Ability to engage with external auditors on IT SOX controls and related activities
- Ability to engage with outsourced firms performing various IT audits
- Experience in data analytics (scripts/analytics software) and setting up auditing tests
Our client offers a unique blend of benefits including a pension and outstanding health insurance coverage with very reasonable costs
Create Job Alerts