About the Company
Our client is a long-standing, locally operated organization with suburban headquarters in the Buffalo area. They are a highly profitable, employee-centric organization in the midst of exciting changes to modernize technology and process in their IT group. They provide opportunities to cross train and leadership programs to help you advance in your career. They offer top notch benefits including generous PTO and a hybrid work arrangement that follows a three day in, two day remote model.
About the Job
This is a newly created role to help create a formalized Asset Management function that will leverage ServiceNow capabilities to a greater degree. You will work with current technicians by providing guidance on solution design, supervision of inventory, testing and implementation of changes to hardware and policies. You will be actively engaged in implementation review and provide feedback and expertise in the development of future action plans.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain Inventory of IT hardware and software assets.
- Manage quarterly IT audits and drive operational standards across multiple locations.
- Lead in driving new and revised standard hardware processes and policies.
- Plan and oversee a system-wide IT asset management program.
- Collaborate with business units to coordinate hardware refreshes.
- Develop system documentation and update said documentation throughout the development lifecycle.
- Work with Purchasing to streamline IT Asset Procurement process.
- Vendor Management
- Knowledge and experience in ServiceNow Hardware Access Management
- Experience developing inventory reports.
- Experience working with procurement modules.
- Knowledge of hardware and software lifecycle management.
- 2 to 4 years of experience in an asset management, procurement, or inventory control function.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, strong interpersonal skills, and excellent oral and written communication skills.
Benefits & Perks
- Annual Bonus Program
- Low cost medical, dental and prescription Drug Coverage
- Flexible work schedule – onsite only when project work dictates it
- Very generous Paid Time Off
- Paid Training & Certification / Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) with match
- Additional Company Funded Retirement Savings Account (even if you don’t contribute to 401K)
- Free parking, onsite gym and cafeteria