Our client is a global organization with a strong local presence. Industry leader and well-sought after place to develop a career. This is an opportunity to learn from a wonderful group of people and be a part of a great team!
Tuesday – Saturday
3pm – 11:30pm
Minimum 6 month contract
- Monitor Systems Availability in the Data Center and report System failure to appropriate support personnel.
- Set DHCP Reservations for devices upon request
- Monitor Windows Server Security patching and Troubleshoot issues
- Decommission Windows Servers
- Monitor and respond to Service Desk tickets via Micro Focus Service Manager
- Monitor System Backup logs
- Process File Restores upon request
- Process LAN ID requests and terminations
- Maintain record keeping for LAN ID’s
- Administer Shared Folder access (Windows environment)
- Tidal Job Scheduler Monitoring – Ensure successful job processing
- Monitor Network Availability – Network Operations Center (NOC)
- Perform First level Network Outage checks/Troubleshooting.
- Data Center Environmental Monitoring & Testing
- Light use of Powershell, VBScript or similar scripting language.
- Utilize Orion Solarwinds, for System/Network monitoring
- Requires a self-driven individual able to work under minimum supervision.
- Experienced with Active Directory.
- Must have good verbal and written skills.
- Basic understanding of TCP/IP.
- Systems management experience.
- Systems monitoring experience.
- Experience with Tidal Enterprise Scheduler or similar Job Scheduling tool.