About the Employer:
Our client is a long-standing, family-owned industry leader in the publishing sector. They offer a fantastic employee-centric work culture with top notch benefits (see below). They are a LAMP environment utilizing primarily PHP for their core applications and looking to leverage Python more as they look to incorporate AI into their product offerings.
Job can be Remote or Hybrid in Buffalo, NY.
About the Job:
You will join a small team of Developers responsible for the development and maintenance of several home-grown applications, websites, and internal/external Databases used by their world-wide customer base. This is a great opportunity to move into cutting-edge technologies as they look to incorporate AI and Hadoop.
Our client is doing the kind of technical work you see in a Fortune 500 company without the roadblocks and red tape. You have the freedom to recommend the right technology for the project with the agility to be involved in both Front and Back End design and development.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer / Engineer that is passionate, values team collaboration, able to think on your feet and can work with a lot of autonomy. They will explain their goals and you will be in control of how they get there.
About the Ideal Candidate
- 4 year Degree in Computer Science or related field OR 2 year Degree with equivalent work experience
- 5+ years Development experience with LAMP stack (PHP, Perl, Python, MySQL)
- MVC Design experience. Laravel Framework
- Familiarity with GIT or another distributed version-control system
- General business operation/procedural understanding
- Experience with Perl, Python, Solr, NLP, MLOps/data modeling or Galera DB, AI, or Machine Learning a big plus!
Salary and Benefits:
*95K – 125K plus Bonus depending on experience
*Full benefits package which includes generous profit-sharing plan
*Medical Plan option w/ 100% employer paid premiums
*Free on-site Fitness Center
*Quiet Room with Massage Chairs
*Cafeteria with on-site Chef
Create Job Alerts