About the Company
Our client is a long-standing organization with suburban headquarters in the Buffalo area. They are a highly profitable, employee-centric organization in the midst of exciting changes to modernize technology and process in their IT group.
*Top notch benefits including generous PTO & Bonus
*Hybrid work arrangement that is ideally 1 day/week at minimum but flexible
Benefits & Perks
- Annual Bonus
- Low-cost medical, dental and prescription Drug Coverage
- Flexible, hybrid work schedule
- Very generous Paid Time Off
- Paid Training & Certification / Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) with match
- Additional Company Funded Retirement Savings Account (even if you don’t contribute to 401K)
- Free parking, onsite gym and cafeteria
About the Job
Our client is looking to add a Security Analyst / Firewall Administrator to their growing Information Security Team.
Perform required firewall software and security patches in conjunction with established maintenance windows
- Minimum of 3 years experience of corporate Firewall Administration experience.
- Familiar with Enterprise firewall technology, preferably Check Point.
- System administration of site-to-site and remote access VPN connections
- Knowledge of relevant NIST controls
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing cyber defense infrastructure anomalies and work through resolution
- Computer networking concepts and protocols, best practices, cybersecurity principles, threats and vulnerabilities, and specific operational impacts of cybersecurity lapses
Manager - Recruiting & Sourcing