Act as the liaison with external auditors to coordinate PBC lists, communications, financial preparation and other various topics.
Preparation of corporate tax schedules and support for external tax specialists.
Coordinate with site controllers to analyze and review data in preparation of monthly business reviews for management.
Challenge existing processes and streamline/develop new ones to promote efficiencies and provide additional value-add for the finance group as a whole.
Assist Finance department with ad hoc/ special projects including implementation of new accounting standards.
Wok with the accounting team to coordinate the treasury function as it relates to special projects, as well as risk management.
Provide backup support for accounting staff and finance functions as needed.
Support other departments with information and/or analysis when requested.
Reporting, internal reporting, audit coordination (tax, GAAP, and IFRS), accounting standards, treasury functions, and ad hoc projects.
- B.S. in Accounting required, CPA highly preferred
- Relevant financial reporting and/or audit experience
- Strong working knowledge of GAAP; IFRS basics
- Minimum 3 – 5 years financial reporting experience
- Ability and willingness to adapt quickly to changes in business conditions
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and other business information systems
- ERP and financial consolidation software experience a plus
- Understanding of US GAAP and IFRS
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, work under pressure, and meet deadlines
- Able to work effectively with cross-functional teams (vertically and horizontally) within the organization