About the Company
Our client is a long-standing, locally operated organization with suburban headquarters in the Buffalo area. They are a highly profitable, employee-centric organization in the midst of exciting changes to modernize technology and processes in their IT group. They provide opportunities to cross train and leadership programs to help you advance in your career. They offer top notch benefits including generous PTO and a hybrid work arrangement that could require as many as 3 days/week onsite.
About the Job
Due to an internal promotion, our client is looking to add a technical resource to the SAP team that supports the Finance / Billing team. This role is a blend of programming, testing and configuration of SAP modules used by Finance and Billing Teams. It requires excellent communication skills as you will be interfacing regularly with the business, providing technical support, in addition to requirements and user story analysis.
- 2-3 years of experience providing programming and support for ERP applications like SAP or similar
- Ability to apply transferable skills to quickly learn SAP ABAP programming.
- Software Engineer mindset with a knack for problem solving
- Understanding of Agile methodology concepts a plus
- Knowledge of FICO, FICA or Financial and/or Billing applications a plus.
- BS Degree strongly preferred
Benefits & Perks
- Annual Bonus Program
- Low cost medical, dental and prescription Drug Coverage
- Flexible work schedule
- Very generous Paid Time Off
- Paid Training & Certification / Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) with match
- Additional Company Funded Retirement Savings Account (even if you don’t contribute to 401K)
- Free parking, onsite gym and cafeteria