About the Company
Our client has been an innovative, industry leader, headquartered in the Southtowns for 50 years! Millions of people across the globe utilize and rely on their products every day. The Business Systems Analyst is a key role and a great opportunity to join a growing team, that is passionate about technology and the products they develop. If you are tired of bureaucratic red tape and want to see your ideas come to fruition and your efforts recognized and rewarded, this is the company for you!
About the Job
**This role requires the ability to work on location in East Aurora, possibly full time until sufficiently trained with option for hybrid thereafter (60% onsite / 40% remote).
While we are ideally looking for 3-5 years of relevant experience as an IT Business Analyst, we are open to any candidate that has a strong technical aptitude and a willingness to be trained in SQL scripting. The goal is to understand our clients business and look for opportunities for improvements and greater efficiencies within the key software applications that run the operations.
Position requires 2+ years of relevant business analysis or process analyst experience with good technical aptitude and willingness to learn.
Will act as a liaison between IT and business users on various business systems projects which may include ERP or MRP (Material Requirements Planning) systems that support various business processes like Finance and Manufacturing.
- Will be trained in the various ERP & MRP systems which handle financial processes, sales orders, cost tracking, shop floor planning, general ledger, etc. with the goal of obtaining Subject Matter Expert level knowledge.
- Lead client meetings – especially with the Finance Team – to gather business requirements that can improve business processes
- Provide ongoing support for these applications and assist in the implementation of enhancements or new products.
- Provide education and training for application end user community – keeping them informed of new release features/functionality, changes/revisions that impact the operation.
- Serve as the primary person between IT and the impacted Business Departments during and after the implementation of new business systems and/or features.
- Responsible for coordination and documenting data conversions and module-to-module interface integrations.
- Develop testing plans and ensure they meet client specifications, standards, guidelines, and efficiency requirements.
- Assist in preparing various types of documentation including flow charts, diagrams etc.
Salary & Benefits
Quarterly incentive based on company performance
Christmas through New Years is a paid week of time off in addition to 3 weeks of PTO
Flexible personal time off policy
Unique work schedule allows for every other Friday off
401K with match and annual discretionary employer contribution based on salary
Create Job Alerts