About the Company
Our client is a local industry leader in the telecom industry. They offer a casual, fun & flexible work environment where white glove customer service is everyone’s priority and what sets them apart in their niche. There is solid tenure among the staff as team members are treated like family and everyone has input and the ability to make an impact.
Staff are onsite in the Northtowns five days/week but have flexibility for personal appointments and family commitments that doesn’t count against your vacation time.
Benefits & Perks:
• 401K after 6 months w/ 4% match
• 15 days PTO
• Bonus program
• Free snacks
About the Job
Are you looking to break into the technology field?
This is a great opportunity to join a small company that believes in developing a career path for employees. We are looking for bright, enthusiastic go-getters that want to learn and grow. This is a great step towards becoming a Field Technician or Technical Support Specialist in the IT / Telecom industry!
In this role, you will assist the Network Operations department with the following:
- Configuring equipment like phones and network switches for client installations
- Managing inventory and organization of telecom equipment including managing shipments of equipment to the warehouse
- Packaging equipment for delivery/shipment
- Administrative support as needed
- Customer service
- Building and maintaining a strong technical understanding of our client’s business
- Strong desire to learn and grow with an interest in technology
- High attention to detail and able to keep workspace clean and organized
- Willingness to pitch in wherever needed including occasional administrative tasks
- Team player, you enjoy helping people and building positive relationships with customers and co-workers
- Customer service oriented
- Driver’s License and reliable vehicle