About the Company:
Our client is an industry leader in WNY and in the Top 100 nationally! For over 60 years, they have been a trusted partner for companies throughout WNY and beyond. What sets them apart is their entrepreneurial spirit, cutting edge technology, and ability to help their customers with innovation and growth. Work/Life balance is a high priority in addition to being extremely active in community organizations.
About the Job:
*This is a REMOTE opportunity but due to the nature of the 24/7 support rotation, only candidates that reside in Buffalo will be considered.
In this newly created position, you will manage and play a key role in Endpoint Architecture and Administration.
Responsibilities of the Endpoint Engineer:
- Manage and support Windows 10 OS and endpoints, both physical and virtual
- Administer endpoint security management, including tools used to manage these platforms
- Software & Hardware Standards (Desktop / Laptop / Mobile / Tablets
- MDM Using Intune/MS Endpoint Manager
- Patch Management
- Software Installation & Deployment (SCCM)
- Group Policy
- Vendor / Supplier partner management
- 8+ years of related experience
- SCCM preferred but will consider similar
- Intune/Endpoint Manager Experience
- Microsoft Certifications a plus
We are unable to sponsor Visas of any kind for this position.