About the Company
Our client is a leader in the VoIP phone system industry. They offer a casual, fun & flexible work environment where white glove customer service is everyone’s priority and what sets them apart in their niche. There is solid tenure among the staff as team members are treated like family and everyone has input and the ability to make an impact.
Staff are onsite in the Northtowns five days/week but have flexibility for personal appointments and family commitments that doesn’t count against your vacation time.
Benefits & Perks:
• 401K after 6 months w/ 4% match
• 15 days PTO
• Bonus program
• Free snacks
About the Job
The Product Support Specialist is a great opportunity to join a small company that believes in developing a career path for employees. We are looking for bright, enthusiastic go-getters that want to learn and grow and have a passion for helping customers and team members.
In this role you will be supporting external customers that are interested in technology products or have already purchased technology and/or technology services from our client.
Growth opportunity into a customer onboarding Project Manager / Trainer role once there is a firm understanding of the business and products.
This is a fast paced, dynamic environment where priorities can shift. Agility, adaptability and multitasking are a must.
- Addressing inquiries and resolving issues promptly and professionally via phone, email and text based chat.
- Ability to be proactive with client follow up to help encourage potential sales.
- Documenting issues, follow up and resolutions in the CRM
- Willing to take on additional responsibilities that may include supporting the billing team and the sales operations team
- Managing customer trouble tickets in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Interested in learning about how the business operates and the technology they install and support
- Previous experience in a customer facing role where you demonstrated exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player. You enjoy being around people, you’re approachable and willing to pitch in wherever needed.
- Prior experience in training of any kind would be a big plus.
- Prefer prior experience being the point person for a project where you tracked the moving parts and ensured things were getting done.
- Must be able to provide examples of how you were able to grasp new skills quickly, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and handle high pressure situations that shift priorities.