-Manage the monthly closing process, preparation, and presentation of the monthly consolidated financial statements.
-Preparation of various journal entries to support the closing process
-Evaluation of financial performance including variance analysis and performance improvement opportunities
-Partner with CFO on various projects, initiatives to drive companywide performance improvements
– Managing Fixed Asset and depreciation reporting
-Assisting with the annual audit
– Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting,
– Five plus years’ experience in Accounting Management preferable in a multiple entity environment
-Experience managing complex billing and invoicing systems
-Experience overseeing I/T and H/R
-Experience leading cross functional initiatives collaborating with other functions to improve process and drive operating cost reductions.
– Demonstrated job stability
– Strong working knowledge of accounting and auditing practices, principles and procedures
– Ability to work in fact paced environment
– Excellent written and oral communication skills
– Highly proficient computers skills, Quickbooks experience preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $85,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One locationCreate Job Alerts