About the Company
Our client is a long standing organization with offices North of downtown Buffalo and Erie, PA. They are a highly stable, profitable business not impacted by market fluctuations. They offer top notch benefits including generous PTO and a hybrid work arrangement.
About the Job
Our client has been embarking on an Agile Transformation for the last couple years. This hire will be the first externally hired Business Systems Analyst and will join a small team of Business Analysts who have a strong understanding of our client’s business operations. The ideal candidate will bring BSA or Product Owner skills combined with actual experience on an Agile team.
- As part of the Planning & Delivery team, will assess the value of proposed work and compare to other proposed initiatives to determine feasibility and priority.
- Support Agile Scrum and Kanban teams, gathering business requirements, assisting Program Owners with user stories, managing roadmaps and general planning of technology initiatives.
- Will travel locally as needed to meet with stakeholders working in the field, to understand the technology they use and identify possible solutions that would be beneficial.
- 3+ years prior hands-on experience in a Business Analyst or Product Owner role.
- Possess the confidence and interpersonal skills to proactively build strong relationships with Program Owners
- Experience in environments utilizing Agile, Waterfall and Hybrid methodologies strongly preferred
- Experience with Jira and Confluence preferred
Benefits & Perks
- Low cost medical, dental and prescription Drug Coverage
- Flexible work schedule – onsite only when project work dictates it
- Very generous Paid Time Off
- Paid Training & Certification / Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) with match
- Additional Company Funded Retirement Savings Account (even if you don’t contribute to 401K)
- Free parking, onsite gym and cafeteria