ComputerPeople Staffing is a Buffalo based IT staffing firm with 50+ years experience working with WNY’s top companies. One of our long-time clients is seeking an Azure Cloud Architect for a 6 month + project. By working with ComputerPeople Staffing, you will gain valuable insight into this company and information necessary to insure success in the interview and throughout the hiring process.
Job Title: Azure Cloud Architect
Start Date: Within 2 weeks
Term: 6 months – extension likely
Hourly Rate: Must include targeted all-inclusive hourly rate.
Corp to Corp: Include hourly rate, candidate and recruiter contact info
Job Overview: You will collaborate with Development, Architecture / Engineering, and Operations at all levels to foster successful partnerships critical to the design, development, testing, and implementation of automated/continuous delivery solutions. You will also accurately scope multiple concurrent project requirements and manage delivery timelines.
*This is a hands on role, responsible for the actual documentation and creation of architectural designs in addition to assessments.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years’ designing, building and supporting phases of Cloud migration, modernization, and large-scale Cloud projects.
- 2+ years’ experience migrating from on-prem data center to Azure Cloud and hybrid cloud environments.
- Experience creating technical documentation and architecture diagrams.
- Experience managing partner relationships and development efforts across multiple teams and areas of responsibility.
- Proficient in DevOps processes and approach
- Understand delivery requirements, identify process and knowledge gaps and work to bridge them.
- Clearly understand business and technology dependencies and work with cross-functional teams to assist in delivering products in a timely manner.
- Experience with agile methodology especially scrum (epics, user stories, features, MVP ) (SAFE preferred)
- Comprehensive experience Architecting and integrating Cloud services in Microsoft Azure (IaaS / PaaS)
DevOps tools (Jenkins, Git, Azure DevOps, Nexus, Ansible )
- Experience with automation using scripting languages, such as Perl, Python, Ruby, PowerShell and/or Bash as well as configuration of infrastructure with code automation (e.g. Atlassian tools, Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Terraform)
- Understanding of Version control software and job execution tools
- Knowledge and experience with Continuous integration/delivery (CI/CD) practices and other DevOps concepts
- For immediate consideration, please submit resume with all inclusive hourly rate.
Create Job Alerts