Back to all jobs
WNY Employer has an immediate need for an Accounts Payable Specialist
- Process payment of all vendor invoices for multiple locations in a timely and accurate manner, adhering to payment terms set by the purchasing department .
- Verify invoices against PO receipts and detail to ensure delivery of goods or services rendered.
- Validate any uncertain invoice items and price discrepancies with Purchasing department, or relevant invoice requester.
- Prepare list of invoices/expenses that need to be accrued for month end reporting.
- Maintain invoices/support for intercompany billings.
- Upload payment files to appropriate banking website.
- Continue to improve payment process procedures.
- Follow up on vendor phone calls and inquires in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all invoices and supporting documents are maintained for Accounts Payable in the ERP system.
- Review AP Aging for unpaid invoices.
- Reconcile prepaid expenses with goods or services received monthly.
- Reconcile petty cash.
- Work with other departments as needed to follow up on questions or requests for data.
- Associate’s Degree
- 3+ year’s experience
- ERP experience strongly preferred